Monday, May 17, 2010

Post #155












I order the Vitatops through the mail, had one last night = 1 point

breakfast was 4 egg white omelet with mushrooms, onions, peppers and spinach with a Oroweat bagel thin with the spray butter = 3 points

cherries = 2 points

popchips = 2 points

frozen yogurt = 3 points

soup = 3 points

popcorn = 1 point

vitatop = 1 point

shiratake noodles with broccoli and peanut sauce = 3 points

more broccoli with ICBIB light and parm = 4 points

total for the day = 22 points

I walked for 35 minutes this morning


I hope I loose this week.... ????

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

6 comments:

  1. mmm I love vitatops! I ordered the choc-mint ones when they first came out and they had an accident with the MINT flavoring at the factory! YIKES they were super minty! lol Great company though- they sent me a new case of whatever flavor I wanted. :)

    Food looks great- cherries look extra great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to the VitaTops craze. I like em for a nice chocolatey-cake snack. I can only get the one flavour here though.
    I wish my treadmill would keep track of my stats. What a great feature.
    That is your treadmill, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I love that it keeps track, really puts thing in perspective. I love love love Vitatops!!! and they aren't too sweet so you can totally control how many you eat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, yum...love your menu. You're always so creative. You got the recipe for those noodles and peanut sauce? Yummo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, no recipe just the shiratake noodles (I rinse them good then boil them for 4 minutes, drain and dry them off to get rid of the smelliness) broccoli and peanut sauce, yummy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive