Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Post # 157








old old old picture of frozen yogurt, my phone is not sending emails to my home computer

4 egg white omelet with onions, mushrooms, peppers and spinach with an Oroweat sandwich thin

popchips

vitatop

frozen yogurt I got the medium size, 12 ounces = 4 points

left over vegetables from last night with 2 laughing cow wedges

Summer squash sounded so good, pity it wasn't!!! I had about 3 bites and threw it away. Did NOT taste good, and I weigh tomorrow so I really don't want to eat anything else tonight, I think I will just go watch Buffy and veg out

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Fudgy Peanut Butter Cup VitaTop??? No fair!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got some summer squash, and it was like eating a yellow sponge. Threw it right out with the rest of the garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to start writing these yummy low point foods down on a piece of paper to take with me on my next grocery trip. TY

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive