Thursday, May 20, 2010

Post # 158







I lost 1.4 last week total lost so far is 33.2 pounds!! woot woot

popcorn was last night, just double the picture because I will have a bag tonight while I am Nerd-ing out to Buffy the Vampire Slayer

breakfast (BAD picture) was an egg white omelet with spicy turkey sausage, onions and tomatoes and strawberries and a half a slice of wheat toast with strawberry jam, I am sorry about the horrible pictures.

Vitatop

vegetables: jicama, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and carrots

frozen yogurt

dinner was a huge salad, I crumbled up a piece of the high fiber crunchy toast, kind of like a crouton, good and filling, I must admit I am not much of a salad gal, after a while all the salads I make taste the same.... too boring, I would rather have a relish tray of vegetables

see ya tomorrow .... less of me that is

2 comments:

Blog Archive