Friday, May 21, 2010

Post # 159













I had a full day :) Vitatop(s) last night.... I had 2 last night

breakfast was 3 egg whites scrambled with onions, peppers, and mushrooms and an Oroweat Bagel thin and some strawberries

after breakfast I did the treadmill, I usually do the treadmill first thing but was feeling inspired by Karen so I walked more than double my usual 20 minutes, I did 47 minutes, 3-4 miles per hour, the bulk of it was at 3.8, proof: sweaty me

then I had a Vitatop, they are soo much better thawed!!!

Lunch was a salad, sandwich and Popchips, I added the salad, using advise from a fellow blogger eatmoreweighlessplease has a salad or zero point WW soup with her meals, and yes it did help!!

Frozen yogurt

dinner was a hodge podge, I sauteed cherry tomatoes, (Anne has done it so many times and it looked so good, I tried it!!) onions, mushrooms, peppers and garlic added spinach until it was wilty, then had it with 2 packs of Shiratake noodles and Whole Foods 365 Brand Peanut sauce, delicious dinner!!!

I love my fellow bloggers, you have helped me so much: your ideas, how you deal with things, inspiration with the amount you have lost, and on occasion inspiration with how stuck some folks are, sorry just being honest!!

See ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a yummy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... I inspired you? Neato! That's great you pushed yourself past the 20 minutes! Yay! 3.8? That's fast!

    Karla, I had to throw the Vitatops out. I binged on them tonight (7) I just couldn't handle them being around. :(

    Sauteed tomatoes are the bomb. I won't put the raw ones on my salad anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all looks so yummy!!! I agree the Vitatops are way BETTER thawed.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive