Sunday, May 23, 2010

Post # 161







According to Calorie Count I consumed 1166 calories and to be at goal weight by 1/1/11 I need to eat 1400 so that is a thumbs up and by WW standards, I had 22 points, so good food day

breakfast was a 4 egg white omelet with vegetables, and Oroweat bagel thin and 2 cups of strawberries

Vitatop, oranges

Sandwich and a Popchip's

Frozen Yogurt

and a HUGE salad with cottage cheese and 2 servings of Paul Newman's light Balsamic Vinaigrette

Last day of the vacation, I vegged out and read and watched TV, cooked a little for lunch tomorrow, nothing big

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is



oops forgot...sorry

4 comments:

  1. You look wonderfully relaxed!!
    I haven't tried pop chips yet but i'll keep my eye out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is eating these vita tops.
    They must be very good.
    Glad I'm not tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with spunkysuzi - you do look relaxed! So glad to see you had a nice break from work. See you soon - 23 days! Yippeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive