Saturday, May 29, 2010

Post # 167





Vitatop was from last night, it was the last of the chocolate ones, I think I will wait a while until I reorder them!!

breakfast was a horrible picture!!! but it was good: scrambled egg whites and an Oroweat Bagel thin

work food: a HUGE salad with cottage cheese and dressing, oranges and blueberries (I only ate the blueberries, the oranges were weird, they looked all scrumptious but the skins were all thick and chewy... gross) Greek yogurt and Trader Joe's egg white salad with high fiber Bimbo toast

dinner was shiratake noodles with green beans and peanut sauce

frozen yogurt

I went over my points today by about 3, cutting into those precious weeklies

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. Love the greek yogurt....
    even on lo carb it's great!
    Bimbo toast - what a name!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive