Friday, June 4, 2010

Post # 174



Sugar Free French Vanilla 90
Egg, White - Raw, Fresh 48
100 Calorie Plain Bagel 00
Oranges 173
Original 60
Pure US Grade A Clover Honey 60
Coconut Sweetened 32
FAGE Total 0% 120
Sandwich Thins - 100% Whole Wheat 100
Mustard, Prepared, Yellow 3
Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip 100
Olive Oil 80
Dijon - Mustard 0
Beans, Snap, Green 44
Mixed Baby Greens 45
Carrots 26
Jicama 13
Onions 16
Peppers, Sweet, Red 12
Hothouse Cucumber 15
Cherry Tomatoes 22
Total Calories Consumed 1,157

I work a late shift today 11-9 so I am posting early. I may also stop after work for a frozen yogurt, if the place is still open. This would add another 120 calories, I am within my point range also if I stop so hopefully they will be open

I found Cassie last night and she eats on her salads Dijon mustard, EVOO and red wine vinegar, so thats is the yellow looking stuff in the picture, I am going to try it today. She also got me thinking about my Greek yogurt so I am trying the Fiber One, 7 grams of coconut and honey today, mixing it up!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. I hope you like your yogurt combo. It sounds like it would taste pretty good but then I love anything coconut. :D
    Hope you had a great night at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eating 1 skinny cow every night this week and I think that might be why I had a gain this week. I see your yogurt everyday and it makes me jealous. I am now going to only have 1 once a week and see if that helps. Love your food photos but do you get bored of the same things everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no I don't get bored; I ate McDonalds, Taco Bell, donuts and Doritos every day for years...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karla! Thanks so much for the shout-out! I hope you like the salad shtuff and greek yogurt messes...yuuuuuuum. And I'm the same way about eating repetitive things - when I find something I like, I want it all. the. time. I really think blogging is the biggest reason I add in any variety!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive