Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Post # 178









Hummus with WW cream cheese and tomatoes on Bimbo toast for breakfast

vitatop (and Jack, isn't he a cutie!!)

I oven roasted vegetables, first batch was squash, beets and yams second batch was carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, parsnips, mushrooms and asparagus. I learned didn't much care for the parsnips and not the beets either, but Erin loved the beets, so I will do them again for her

then a roasted vegetable salad with cottage cheese, pecans and light balsamic dressing

apple with peanut butter

popcorn and frozen yogurt for dinner

I also walked 57 minutes today!! wow!!I tanned and finished the Buffy series, now I have to find something else to walk to... hummm

see ya tomorrow... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you on the 57 min!!!

    jack IS a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found those Vitatops at my grocery store. 4 in a box and $5.50 a box, man they are pricey. I tried the cranberry bran ones I liked it but I need to watch for sale ads.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive