Thursday, June 10, 2010

Post # 181

So I gained, that is the second time this year, time to reflect, what did I do wrong?? well nuts and me we just don't get along, pecans, peanut butter and pine nuts. Healthy oils can bite me!! No more nuts for Karla!! It's not like I am a huge fan either, just wanted some more variety, "variety is the spice of life" screw that garbage!! I am a salt and pepper kind of gal!!






Breakfast was egg white sandwich

I also switched from my regular sugar free coffee creamer to the Fat free Mocha mix, I did the math and same serving 3 cups of coffee with 30G of creamer and I will be saving 2 points a day!! I never realized how much fat is in the sugar free carnation creamer!!



I had a meeting today so I took my food: cut up fruit: apricots, oranges and crushed pineapple in juice with Greek yogurt (sounds like a strange combination but it was good) Trader Joe's egg white salad with Bimbo high fiber crunchy toast, salad with light balsamic dressing and cottage cheese, vitatop

I got a frozen yogurt on the way home

Vitatop, (I had one point left for the day)

so this week, I promise not to disappoint, there will be a loss!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I hear you about the "healthy oils" - what's a gal to do?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the vitatops but they are pricey. I like them and will be eating them as a treat once in awhile. I can't do nuts either.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive