Friday, June 11, 2010

Post # 182


Popcorn was yesterday


the day started good, egg white omelet, and a bagel thin



work food: broccoli, with 2 Dr P's veggie burgers and a wedge of laughing cow, fruit (apricots, oranges and crushed pineapple) with Greek yogurt Trader Joe's egg white salad on Bimbo toast, vitatop and a relish tray (I threw away the cucumber it was wilty)



disaster struck...... I ate 3 of these %$&^% dumb ass bars = 11 points!!
I ate over by 9 points today

my stomach hurts, I am mad at myself and I know why I did this!! I am getting bored with my food, I wanted Subway, I talked about going last night, and even thought about it again this morning, but instead I ate fruit (I didn't much like... we bought the apricots at Costco and I needed to eat them up) and wilty cucumbers, and the same ole breakfast.... yep I set myself up!!!

tomorrow I am off so I will get a sandwich later tomorrow.... No wonder I have struggled all my life with my weight, I think about it all the time...

whatever

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. I can relate with this a lot. For me it's with life though. When I get disatisfied w/ certain aspects of life, it tends to move into every other area in my life....especially my weightloss efforts. I get derailed and take a huge detour. Much luck to you...you're doing great. I think your food looks awesome. :) I'd trade w/ you in a heartbeat. lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive