Saturday, June 12, 2010

Post # 183


Much better day, added some variety Breakfast was my favorites little cafe,: egg white omelet with mushroom's, onions, spinach and turkey sausage. Mixed berries and bookoo amounts of the best salsa in the San Fernando Valley



Had a frozen yogurt and 5 handfuls of movie popcorn (I know movie theater popcorn is horrible) BUT I only had 5 handfuls!!


I got my sandwich Quizno's traditional, small with no cheese and no Ranch sauce, I had it with mustard... delicious


vitatop


and sauteed onions and mushrooms with stir fry mix steamed with a little chicken broth. I don't like red peppers, I don't know why I cook them... I picked them all out

I stayed within my points today and did my treadmill as usual. Yesterday was just a bad day. Get over it and move on.... and I have

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive