Monday, June 14, 2010

Post #185



popcorn was last night, 100 calorie pack



breakfast was soy chorizo and 4 egg whites



vitatop and coffee with the mocha mix light, I am thinking of switching from coffee to sugar free Red Bull in the morning instead of my 3 cups of coffee (save on the calories)



Trader Joe's egg white salad with 2 pieces of crunchy toast






ham sandwich, vitatop again, and a Skinny Cow truffle bar




broccoli with 2 packs of House Foods Shiratake noodles with Whole Foods brand 365 of Peanut sauce



I made Weight Watchers zero point soup



2 handfuls of popcorn, it is the bites licks and tastes that usually prevent me from losing, being home today was hard, day one of vacation, did wash and not much else, tomorrow is bills and grocery shopping and Wednesday my sister comes in from Portland



Chillin at home. Here's Bob with his Uncle Fester look alike hair cut

my usual grubbies for at home, I am such a fashionista ..... ah NOT

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. You look wonderful!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! congratulations...you are such a wonderful inspiration to so many all around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture looks great. I hope to get that small someday. I love skinny cows and the Red Bull maybe a better choice. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive