Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Post #186

GO LAKERS!!!


Vitatop and coffee to start the day, I upload my pictures, but have really no idea the order they are in, usually when they post it's like..."hummm, ah okay..."

went to the Little Cafe and had an egg white omelet with onions, mushrooms, spinach and turkey sausage, blueberries and strawberries, no toast

finished up the Trader Joe's egg white salad

frozen yogurt, went grocery shopping today, stocked up... funny I spent a gazillion dollars grocery shopping and then ordered pizza for the guys for dinner, that's me Mama lazy ass

Trader Joe's blueberry bran muffins, oh how I have missed you

Ham sandwich and Weight Watcher zero point soup to finish off the day

did my treadmill, vitamins and only did one liter of water today, I will go fix one up with Crystal light and down another liter of water before I go to bed

GO LAKERS!!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "grats!" on my weigh in post! I appreciate it!

    I'm bad about buying groceries and then picking up stuff that night due to laziness! It's like ... I've spent hours in the store with three small kids and the last thing I now want to do is cook! =P

    Now I'm craving soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go out to eat or get something easy after grocery shopping too. I think its because I don't want all the new food to be gone in one night.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive