Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Post # 187

the egg whites were last night



I had an old favorite, egg whites and soy chorizo on a La Tortilla tortilla with salsa and Tapatio, so good!


vitatop and then went and tanned



Trader Joe's high fiber blueberry bran muffin with Greek yogurt ... then I did my treadmill


oranges



made a big salad with egg whites and cottage cheese, 45 grams of Newman's light balsamic vinaigrette and I used a Bimbo crunchy toast and crumbled it up like croutons



I weigh tomorrow so I just had a Vitatop for dinner



see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is... eh I hope!!

3 comments:

  1. good luck on your weigh in tomorrow.smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the nails, Karla, the nails! I have to get mine done again. I love them!

    good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive