Thursday, June 17, 2010

Post # 188

Full full day, Breakfast was egg white burrito with a slice of soy jack cheese and salsa

I ate 2 vitatops, but only one vitatop picture


went to Venice Beach the beach itself was nice, but the boardwalk..... eh not so much...lunch on the sand was nice we had California roll and a relish tray, I also had a Fage with a few blueberries so good!! The weather was beautiful, was just amazing






we also went to Shrine Lake the gardens were absolutely beautiful, such an amazing place to walk around the lake and admire the beautiful gardens



Had fruit and a muffin for the drive home we didn't eat the peach, also all this I shared with Deb I am so glad she is here, we have so much fun when she comes for a visit!!

the fro yo, because no day would be complete without!!


and a huge salad for dinner, I think I went over by about 3 points today, but we walked quite a bit today in addition to my usual 20 minutes on the treadmill, so it's all good

I lost 1.6 this week, BOO YA!!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

2 comments:

Blog Archive