Sunday, June 20, 2010

Post # 191

The fudge bar and cool whip was last night
Egg whites and toast
Yogurt
I baked tofu, OMG!! so good, where have you been all my life?
Vitatop
A new fro yo place, the consistency was almost watery... weird
carrots, jicama and spicy radishes
Bimbo toast and cottage cheese
isn't this beautiful? It was a salad roll in rice paper, I am going to look for the rice paper in a local Asian market, it was just basically salad in rice paper
dinner was roasted vegetables with Garden burgers
okay, okay I am obsessed. I need a Fro Yo anonymous group

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. I also had 2 bites of Fathers day pastry and 3 french fry's, didn't post pictures, that would make me too obsessive, right? but I feel guilty not "fessing" up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baked Tofu is that good, huh?
    Who knew?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive