Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Post # 193

My sister went back today... boo I am sad. I have to go back to work, double boo. I have to go in to work in 6 hours... super crapola!!

to the day: Tofu burrito, good but weird

oranges and a sandwich

lunch was broccoli with 2 laughing cow wedges, and a bit of left over green beans with cucumber yogurt sauce










Vitatops, ah I had two....

Yogurt, Vanilla 80 calorie


dinner was 3 low fat Hebrew National Franks in these cool Oroweat thin bun things



I need to try and get a nap in before work, don't know if that will happen


see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

went to Macy's and tried on jeans, the brand was "Not your daughters jeans" I fit in a size 10 !!! oh yeah!!!

2 comments:

  1. Double YAY for the new size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gawsh. this post just made me hungry. Please send VitaTops, quick!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive