Thursday, June 24, 2010

Post # 195



I lost .2 phhhst.....


Fail.....

I binged on stupid crackers at work today .........

fail .......



I ate half a Mexican sweetbread also..... fail....

so I need to think why?? why did I do this today??

I made poor food choices, bad, not good at all
I am feeling thin, getting cocky perhaps?? the comments are going to my head and I am feeling invincible??

I am getting close (within a pound) of what I lost on the last Weight Watcher journey, maybe feeling like this is the end of the road?? I don't know




work today was great, they did fine without me, oh poor me they don't need me.... pathetic!!! Fail....

My life is kind of sucky right now.... poor me.... pathetic

fail.....




I need to get up, dust myself off and be prepared to succeed, failure is not an option....

tomorrow is a new day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive