Friday, June 25, 2010

Post # 196

A much much better day


breakfast was Bimbo toast and cottage cheese



work food: salad, Vitatop, yogurt, soup, sandwich and popcorn. This is a new kind of popcorn, I have never bought it because I was afraid it would taste like cardboard, but I am happy to say it was good. I was totally wrong!!



I came home and had an egg white and soy cheese sandwich

I did have 2 small bites of ice cream, but I was under in my points today by two so it's all good, with my daily treadmill and if I stay within my allotted points all week even with my cracker pig out yesterday I will be totally okay, man oh man was I in a funk yesterday!! Maybe I need to start taking more Vitamin D!! de-funk my grouchy moods...



see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive