Monday, June 28, 2010

Post #199

You can tell I need to grocery shop:
Breakfast was a Low Fat Eggo waffle with a wedge of Laughing Cow .... Bob ate the REST of the box!!! OMG!!!



Work Food: I took broccoli with Dr P's veggie burger and some dressing, but I dropped the dressing on the floor.... oops
Vitatop, sandwich, yogurt, popcorn 3 eggs (I only eat the yolks) and I didn't eat the soup



I had Granola bars



dinner was another sandwich, hubby put green beans on but forgot to add water.... burned, I guess that is fair, I burned his dinner...



see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. That waffle looks good whats the calories, fat and fiber on them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggo Nutri grain low fat
    Calories 70 fat 2.5 fiber 3 = 1 point per waffle

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! I totally thought that was butter on the Eggo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like your recipe for no-water beans. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive