Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Post # 200

The WW Mint cookie crisp was last night, actually I had 2. I don't think I will buy them again, it is just candy.


Breakfast was an egg white sandwich


vitatop
I had a turkey sandwich with cucumbers and jicama and a yogurt for lunch

later munched on some egg whites and an ounce of baked tofu... remember yesterday how I said I need to grocery shop, well I wasn't kidding!!!


Bimbo toast with a wedge of laughing cow cheese

dinner was Shiratake noodles with mushrooms and onions with Balsamic vinegar and peanut sauce

and a Healthy Choice Fudge bar

I am wondering.... why is it that vinegar has 5 calories, but thick Balsamic vinegar has 45 calories?? do they add sugar or something??? .... I may have to do a Google search on this...

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. I totally want your menu and for you to come cook it/fix it for me. I love all the foods you eat and they look very yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive