Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Post #201

The Healthy choice bar was last night, did you know they have 5 G's of fiber in each bar!!!!


egg white sandwich



work food: broccoli with a Dr P's veggie burger with balsamic vinegar dressing, a vitatop, soup (I didn't eat the zero point WW soup... it looked freezer burned) 3 egg whites, WW yogurt and a turkey sandwich



Granola bar, I actually put 2 more in the trash, I love these freakin things and they are soo good, so I pitched them.... in the trash for you!!



and a frozen yogurt



busy day.. I am so pooped!!

see ya tomorrow... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Still waiting for your cooking. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my nerves post. It is just pissing me off that I can't control this scale thing. I know I need to relax but that isn't in my vocabulary. I love smiling at people cause they always smile back So SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it has fiber, it MUST be good, right!
    I like the granola bars in the trash line.
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on this weeks weight loss. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU SAID
    :... they are soo good, so I pitched them.... in the trash for you!!"

    LOL! I've done that myself, but first I usually try to give the bad stuff away. Yesterday I gave away eight Hershey bars with almonds that I had foolishly bought the day before.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive