Thursday, July 1, 2010

Post #202

I did good this week, I lost 2.2!! I think not having as much fruit was the trick... or so I think



breakfast was the usual, egg white sandwich



Since I still hadn't grocery shopped, just took broccoli with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow and a Chex bar, turkey sandwich



6 inch Ham Subway with only vegetables and mustard... no cheese and no mayo, and no oil



dinner was a fro yo

I went grocery shopping, OMG!!! I needed everything!! and feels like I bought everything!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. I've done that - gone to the store- and needed everything!
    Lunch looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.2 is amazing girl! Way to go! What is a fro yo? Is that a frozen yogurt for short? I'm a little slow you know? And the Laughing cow that you put on your salad is that good? Is it like cream cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fro yo is frozen yogurt, a little place on my way home called Yogurt Delight 15 calories per ounce for the sugar free and 19 calories per ounce on the regular non fat.

    I use Laughing Cow wedges for so many things, this day I used them almost like a cream sauce for the broccoli

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive