Friday, July 2, 2010

Post # 203

I snacked on some left over cold tofu, sounds yucky but it is soo good!! man have I changed or what!!



I eat so much better when I have fruits and vegetables and a full refrigerator!!

breakfast was an egg white breakfast burrito 4 egg whites, a slice of soy jack cheese with salsa on a La Tortilla wheat tortilla




Fiber One bar (I re-ordered Vitatops, I am having withdrawals.....)



work food: 0% Fage with one cup of blueberries, popcorn, 4 pieces of Costco California roll, and a huge salad: romaine, carrots, jicama, red onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber with one serving of cottage cheese and balsamic vinaigrette dressing



dinner was a frozen yogurt. Did my usual 20 minutes on the treadmill today, 2 liters of water, vitamins and counted my coffee creamer



see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. I like all of the Fiber One products, but I may be over-doing them. I need to check the ingredients and the nutrition facts label.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many points are you eating a day? I love your diet. Some things I have NO idea what they are though. Tofu really? Ewe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesia thats how I used to feel about tofu, but I hardly ever eat meat any more and I love veggie burgers, I love soy beans so I figured what the heck, I only tried it for the first time a few weeks ago, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, first timer here. I love the pics you post and I don't think i've ever come across those fiber muffins. I think i'll try the tortilla though (all that fiber-wow!). And, I may just have to give that tofu a try again. I've read if you marinate it enough, it's good fried? Have you used it (chunks of it) in smoothies?

    Congrats-seems your doing really well eating real foods. I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lucy :)

    I haven't tried frying the tofu, but I am a tofu novice and am just learning. I will try the frying. I bought 3 more blocks at Costco so I need to get the marinating

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive