Saturday, July 3, 2010

Post # 204

Egg white burrito, if you don't know about these tortillas, you will want to run out and buy them!!! so so awesome!!



work food: blueberries, Fage 0% Greek yogurt, 4 pieces of Costco California roll (I am going to have to find out where to buy the sushi pink ginger, so good!!) popcorn, egg whites, Fiber one bar



the most delicious salad ever!! I took a picture of it by itself because it was so purty!! (am I a foodie or what!)



frozen yogurt



I am going to see Eclipse............... woo hoo!!!



see ya tomorrow .... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Ok where did you buy those shells? It seems like everytime I read your blog I have a ? for you.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, the only place I have been able to find them is Vons (or Safeway) look online for your closest retailer

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive