Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Post # 208

Do I get bored eating the same food??? when I get tired of something I don't eat it any more. I am a creature of habit and being repetitive isn't that big of a deal to me. I am also a grocery store manager and seeing folks grocery shop every week, people buy the SAME thing week after week after week after week.. and again and again and again. So I really don't dwell on it, but again it is my job

well breakfast was an egg white sandwich and coffee, I have switched and now use fat free half and half, it saves me a point every day. My creamer is 2 points a day



work food: shiratake noodles with green beans and peanut sauce, I munched on a few green beans last night. I cooked them last night so it would be easier this morning. 3 hard boiled eggs (didn't eat the yolks) Fage Greek yogurt with walnuts and honey, popcorn and a Fiber One bar... I didn't eat the soup




got a Skinny vanilla grande latte with an add shot instead of the soup



and a frozen yogurt for dinner, I tried plain sour kind, it was good!!



total 21 points. Tomorrow I weigh... da da dum dum...

see ya tomorrow less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. I always think the way you organize your food looks cool and like you actually have a lot of food. You'll be one of my food model gurus once I'm switch into maintenance after my food delivery system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my question. I use sugar free coffee creamer its 1 point and way yummy. Made by Carnation. You should try it.Have you seen my post on my mirror challenge award? Wonder what you think of my new hair colors? smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you PJ Geek :) you are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree about eating the same thing and with a little change up now and then does the body good. I'm now eating more cottage cheese since the weather has turned hot and, of course, more salads.

    Oh and did I read this right, you lost 3 lbs this week?!? You Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I eat the same thing every day....
    I hardly ever get tired of it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive