Friday, July 9, 2010

Post # 210

The Vitaop delivery monthly delivery came!!! I am stocked up again yoo hoo!! I had this last night




I am working my late shift today, so I am posting early
planning food snack: coffee and TJ's high fiber blueberry bran muffin. I take pictures of my food but I still have to write everything down!!!






breakfast 2 Eggo waffles with 2 egg whites (for protein) and sugar free syrup



work food: I will put the noodles and zucchini together and top with the marinara and Parmesan cheese. Hope it is good?? 3 hard boiled eggs (no yolks) popcorn, Vitatop and Trader Joe's egg white salad on 2 slices of dry high fiber bread Bimbo Brand



I went and bought these 3 kinds of frozen treats and will have one tonight. I have 18 points planned so I will have more than enough points left, my daily allowance is 22




I have been trying to cut down on the fruit and up the amount of protein I eat, it seems to have helped my weight loss; 5 pounds in 2 weeks is great!! Maybe I was just having too much fruit??

see ya tomorrow... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. Good words of wisdom I think I am also eating too much fruit and veggies and not enough protein.smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit!
    Not the innocent sweetie we think it is!
    Good call.
    Your menu makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the photobucket thing I changed my background and now its gone. Weird but happy that it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So which frozen treat did you choose?

    I gave you an award on my blog..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive