Sunday, July 11, 2010

Post # 212

I had an ice cream, Jamba juice bar last night and a Vita top...



egg white sandwich and coffee



work food: green beans with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow light, TJ's muffin, vitatop (I am also eating one right now, so 2 vitatops today) cottage cheese with Cajun spice and pepper, Trader Joes egg white salad on High fiber Bimbo toast and 3 hard boiled eggs, I threw away the yolks




Erin baked the tofu, I had 2 slices ... note to self burned tofu is not appetizing


After work I stopped for a frozen yogurt, sugar free vanilla with a tiny bit of peanut butter on top



I went over just one point today so I have used 10 weeklies

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. I had a VitaTop today too! The banana nut turned out really yummy.

    Anyway, I totally got your message late, but I will be back in LA sometime before the end of of July since I leave for DC the beginning of August. I will definitely hit you up when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you live in the LA area? The reason I ask is next summer Vickie & Vern are going to Disneyland with us and maybe you could join us too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am in the Los Angeles area, count me in!!! will be soo fun

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive