Monday, July 12, 2010

Post # 213

I had to work early today, I got up at 4am, did my treadmill, showered and I was off!!



work food: cucumber, Vitatop, Fage Greek yogurt with honey and walnuts, cottage cheese with Cajun spice and pepper, TJ's egg white salad with Bimbo toast, muffin and a sandwich



frozen yogurt, I had White Cloud light (aka plain) and strawberry, since it is self serve at the new place the yogurt isn't as pretty. I must say I am getting pretty good at hitting the 8 ounces almost every time!! 8 ounces = 3 points



dinner was oven roasted vegetables .. there was sweet potato in them but I only had a piece or two, threw 90% of the sweet potatoes away... they weren't yummy and so why waste the points??

I just ate a Vitaop for desert

I went over today by about 4-5 points so that will put me at using about 13 of my weeklies

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Goodness...the sweetness... looks so good.
    My stomach is actually rumbling, after looking at that crazy yogurt.
    Down, girl!
    That's better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why were your sweet potatoes bad? I love them.smile.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive