Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Post # 214

I was off today, had a good breakfast before starting my day...



had an egg white salad with Bimbo high fiber toast


another snack, cottage cheese and tomato


and cucumbers, and a vitatop (I may have another one tonight...)





I was busy today: Costco, Old Navy, Trader Joes, Vallarta, Ralphs, Yozen Frogurt, Macy's and New York and Company...

phew I am tired just thinking about it

frozen yogurt: flavors today were half peanut butter, half Oreo

dinner was a gigantic salad


see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. Now I wanna go to Trader Joe's.
    Every time I see your blog - it's hungry time for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on pins and needles waiting for your next -10lbs pic now that I know you've been shopping for new cloths. I can't wait!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive