Thursday, July 15, 2010

Post # 216


So I lost 1.4 this week!!

Moral of the story… don’t be a scale peeker and protein is your friend…



woke up this morning with thee worst headache, I had a muffin with 4 Advil’s and laid back down until the pounding stopped, so I will do my treadmill tonight



Meeting food: a salad with lettuce, chopped carrots, chopped jicama, peppers, chopped red onions, chopped cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and a serving of cottage cheese. My salad dressing trick is one tablespoon of the Newman’s and the rest of the cup contains balsamic vinegar, only about 20 calories total, makes a good dressing!!



Trader Joes egg white salad with Bimbo toast


A sandwich made with Dijon Mustard, 2 servings of cold cuts (more protein) on an Oroweat thin

hard boiled egg whites

Peach



Dinner was Frozen Yogurt from Yozen Frogurt

See ya tomorrow…. Less of me that is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive