Sunday, July 18, 2010

Post # 217

Started the day out in Malibu, coffee (I weighed the FF half and half using shot glasses...LOL) and a muffin



Jack was on my lap the entire trip!! notice I have a sweatshirt on my lap, I am still bruised from his feet!!



Greek yogurt and a peach, yumm I thought I would need sweetener but it was perfect without



this wonderful Fiber One cottage cheese, a Weight Watchers dream



ok, so the plan was go to the movies, Sorcerers Apprentice, with food, sandwich, Vitatop and carrots...



nope didn't work I still ate some of Bob's popcorn, drats!!



fro yo



egg whites



WW zero point soup, to compensate for the evil popcorn...



so I went over 4 points for the day, no big

wish I was still in Malibu, listening to the waves crashing on the beach, we are going to go back in August, made me remember how much I love camping, so relaxing

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Jack is definitely a cutie pie!! I think you made some great food decisions especially when going to a movie theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think not getting a large bucket of pop corn like I did is fabulous. Can deprive yourself from everything. A little of something is ok. I wish I was at the beach with you but YUK on the camping thing. Unless it is at a hotel.smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to camp, too!
    That will be fun to go back.
    August isn't that far away!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive