Monday, July 19, 2010

Post # 218

Back to work today, ugh

Weight Watcher ice cream last night



Breakfast sandwich, 3 egg whites and a slice of soy jack cheese on an Oroweat bagel thin



Greek yogurt with a peach, ... can you cut up peaches the night before?? do they go brown like apples?? humm... Vitatop, popcorn, 6 ounces of carrots, and 3 hard boiled eggs, I threw away the yolks




Tofu haters, you are just going to have to get over it!!!

I was the same and I saw the light!!! Yes sir eeee tofu is bomb diggity.

I found a recipe in this months Oxygen magazine, and made it almost exact, I didn't add the olive oil, because you have to add it to make the couscous, and wow!!! super delicious!!! I came home tonight and baked more tofu and bought another box of the couscous. Tomorrow repeat on this here yummo!!

Frozen yogurt, double velvet chocolate with peanut butter

I went over about 4 points today. I am at like 15 of the weeklies used.

confession: okay okay I may have had a bite or two of the tofu as it came out of the oven


see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. How do you bake the tofu?
    Just bake it?
    Sounds promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I marinated it for a few days in Soyaki (or whatever your fancy) and sliced it about a half inch thin slices and baked it in a 350 oven for 40 mintes, flip the slices over half way through

    So good you will munch on them when they come out of the oven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get myself to eat tofu. Something about it just doesn't sit with me. Kiddos to those who can.smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tofu! Will def have to give that recipe a try.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive