Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Post # 219

I have eaten pasta 2 days in a row, coucous is pasta right?? I think I have reached my pasta limit



so I ate the Greek yogurt with peaches for breakfast, I was afraid of what would happen to the peaches if I took them to work in the Greek yogurt, .... brown watery slime??? wouldn't have been very appetizing, but for breakfast it was great!!

Cottage cheese with a tomato and cucumber, egg whites, vitatop, popcorn and the tofu, broccoli, coucous again and carrots with a wedge of Laughing Cow blue cheese



dinner was a frozen yogurt


Went over 3 points, so I have used 17 of my weeklies, not too bad. I usually am really good the day before weigh in (ok, ok, ok, not last week!!! major eat fest there!!!)

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. Slime - no good!
    Yogurt - good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found French onion Laughing cow light. I love it but I bet that Blue cheese is to die for.smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do they find the flavored cows ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. flavored ones are easy to find, it's getting them to Laugh thats the stickler

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive