Thursday, July 22, 2010

Post #221

I gained, no I didn't gain a tiny bit

I gained 2.2

ok, get over the boo hoo... what did I do wrong?

1. Movie theater popcorn
2. Pizza
3. Went over on my points, every day!!
4. Camping ... thought this was a success, thats what I get for thinkin!!
5. Several days of no activity
6. Too many BLT's (bite's licks and tastes)

so the plan is: simple!! Get back to the plan!!

This is just a speed bump and it is not a total disaster. This is going to take time and I knew that when I started, so no big!!

live, learn and hopefully lose next week!

5 comments:

  1. You have the best attitude. !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you got it under control. Time to move on.smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no doubt it will be gone by next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are twins! all except #4. I have a feeling a lot of us are in the same boat. life!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive