Monday, July 26, 2010

Post # 222

I am back!!! did ya miss me??

I have been OP totally, ate maybe too many points one night but nothing crazy

breakfast was a sugar free Red Bull and a Vitaop, I need to seriously catch up on my sleep tonight!!


work food: broccoli with a Dr P's veggie burger and balsamic vinegar, Greek yogurt, egg whites, popcorn, cottage cheese and Bimbo toast and a sandwich (I actually ate the sandwich on the way to work)



dinner was frozen yogurt



I didn't do my treadmill today, I needed to sleep every possible minute this morning, so I will get a good nights sleep tonight and back to the routing tomorrow...

awe I missed you guys :)


see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. You had me at "SF Red Bull!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne H, funniest comment so far...
    Had the sandwich in the car ? OK, I guess you were in a rush...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yeah I missed you silly. Don't do that again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Bull and Vitatops...the breakfast of champions!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive