Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Post # 224

Howdy doodie again

I am blogging a little early, I have to go to sleep and get up at 11 PM to go do an inventory..... ahaahahaha



Oroweat thins with a Laughing Cow wedge, ah twas ok...



breakfast of champions!! Vitatop and SF Red Bull



work food: roasted vegetable salad (I used the roasted vegetables instead of lettuce) popcorn, egg whites, apple, Fage and a Jello



dinner was Frozen Yogurt, I am thinking I may try to eat less processed foods next week. I am not sure how my weighing is going to work ... I weighed this morning and it showed a 1.1 loss, but I may weigh at 11pm tonight, or wait until I get up from sleeping tomorrow afternoon.... ah so much planning for a simple task, the things we (I) stress over while losing weight, crazy huh??

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. When we finally get to meet up in LA,
    I want froyo and sf redbull for
    breakfast, lunch and dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my scream, the wheat things look moldy. Extra yumm....Smile alot

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive