Friday, July 30, 2010

Post # 226

Hello, woo hoo I am off the weekend!!

Weight Watcher's candy bar was last night


I had a turkey and Laughing Cow blue cheese and Grey poupon roll up for breakfast, it was good



work food: peach, apple, Greek yogurt, Jello and a roasted vegetable salad.... note fresh Brussel sprouts are just as gross as frozen, and the few I ate, well.... let me just say... I was smelly Karla today :P



I have discovered a 2 point Starbucks Latte in a Vente cup!! I buy a iced coffee (unsweetened) now comes the scary part... warning not for the faint of heart... 5 packets of sweetener and 3 tablespoons of the Carnation sugar free vanilla.... ohhhh sooo good!!

I took the picture because it is 4 of my points for the day. The fat free half and half I use for my coffee in the morning (2 points for the half and half)



frozen yogurt, Sugar free cinnabon



and hubby made me green beans for dinner, so nice of him!! He said I was a "vegetable ho" LOL he is such a dork!!



see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. I got to get me some green beans. They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ your hubby! I too am a green bean ho. This post reminds me to get some this week.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive