Monday, August 30, 2010

Blog award

Lesia over at Here we go...hold on tight was a sweetie and gave me an award

I have to state 10 things I like

days off, clean house smell, freshly done nails, clean kitchens, paid bills, finding money in my pockets, bloggy pals, Jack the pug, my kids, kiwi (though I never eat it!!) Happy perfum by Clinique, real gold earrings, Maybelline Great Lash mascara, my job, my family, losing weight, feeling better about myself, nice people that don't gossip, talking to friends on the phone, tole painting (I hardly do it any more) Skinny Vanilla Lattes with an add shot, BMW cars (never owned one and probabley never will) country music, a good bra, new clothes, not having to shop at Lane Bryant

oops, I only had to list 10.... sorry I got carried away

10 bloggers to pass on to

Chris
the unknown dieter
Allan
Suzi
TJ
Vickie
Ann
Patrick
Anne
The Big Girl Chronicles



the thing about awards for me is just saying thank you to those folks that keep me on track and make me feel like there are others out there going though the same real world things I go through, reading your blogs somehow make it easier for me, so if you pass on the award, or not

Thank you for helping me

6 comments:

  1. Awesome - and thank you, Karla!
    It's a n honour to be thought of!
    Thank you for helping me, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Karla you definitely help us as well by sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very kind of you to say thank you to me about this award. Very happy to be her sharing support with you in our missions for something better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your likes are so much the same as mine. I think if we lived closer we would be awesome friends! Great Lash mascara is the best! And country music ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karla. I appreciate you thinking of me. I'm still new to the blogging community and I have always wondered about the various awards I see on people's blogs. I have found your blog very inspiring...so thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for passing the award on to me Karla! :) I liked your LIKE list- especially the NOT shopping at Lane Bryant one! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive