Monday, August 2, 2010

Post # 229

Popcorn was last night and I am sure I will have one tonight while watching the new episode of True Blood

Breakfast was a turkey wrap, with Grey Poupon mustard and a wedge of laughing cow


Work food: 1 cup of Blueberries and Greek yogurt, a Trader Joe's muffin, TJ's egg white salad with Bimbo Toast and a giant vegetable tray, did not want to bother with making a salad this morning




added 3 hard boiled eggs to my lunch .. no yolks for me

I had the Fat Free half and half with my coffee... 2 points worth and took 2 points worth of creamer and stopped by Starbucks and bought an unsweetened iced coffee, added some Equal sweetener and the Carnation sugar free cream and I had me a 2 point Vente' iced latte'


dinner was frozen yogurt, so I had 23 points today, did 20 minutes on the treadmill. Took my vitamins and drank 2 liters of water. I do the treadmill every morning and drink the water every day. I just don't mention it

Jack was sitting with me last night, isn't he the cutest??!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me with the points and then a loss. If I ate that many points I would not have a loss. Yippie for you. So happy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive