Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Post # 231

Last night I oven roasted some vegetables, they looked so good... I had me a nibble



Bagel thin toasted with cottage cheese



work food: oven roasted vegetables with 2 wedges of Laughing cow, popcorn, muffin, hard boiled eggs (I threw away the yolks) TJ's egg white salad (I bought some Bimbo crunchy toast, forgot to take a picture) I tried a new Greek yogurt, I really liked the yogurt, but I also had dried blueberries... I remember really liking them, they tasted like weird blue raisins... hummm... I took a container of the Carnation Sugar Free creamer to add to an iced Starbucks coffee (unsweetened) to make a 2 point iced latte




I came home and chopped up more vegetables for oven roasted vegetables, put them on a cookie sheet spay a little Pam so they don't stick to the foil, any kind of vegetables, spritz some olive oil on them and bake them for an hour at 325-350, I think I will run into the kitchen and splash some balsamic vinegar on them, to add the extra yummo factor

Frozen yogurt for dinner


see ya tomorrow... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Love the Balsamic Vinegar for roasting!
    Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those veggies look good. And I agree with Anne...mmmm, Balsamic. Hey, your blog is making me hungry - lol.

    You sure make heathly eating look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer is the best for those yummy veggies.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive