Thursday, August 5, 2010

Post # 232

so last night I was the baking maniac, I made (sorry Lesia)tofu... so good I had a nibble


white sandwich for breakfast

work food: roasted vegetables with 2 wedges of laughing cow cheese, tomatoes with cottage cheese, TJ's egg white salad with 2 slices high fiber Bimbo toast, Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries and hard boiled eggs (I throw away the yolks)

I don't like oven roasted broccoli or oven roasted Pasilla chili's ... eewww

my monthly box of Vitatops came yesterday!! so I had one on my way to work...

not pictured is my coffee creamer: 4 points worth

dinner was a frozen yogurt

I had a good week. I lost 2.2 which puts me so danged close to a "normal" weight, I kept thinking today, so does this mean I am not BIG any more? am I normal? what does that mean? True mind games in the ole cranium today...

see ya tomorrow... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. EWEE Tofu..LOL Can you send me the link to where you get your Vitatops? Are they cheaper then buying them at the store? I get 4 for $5.50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate so darn much sf candy today....
    omg.... no good!
    But my blood sugar didn't go up....
    I think I need to lay off the sweets...
    or pseudo-sweets.... it's wrecking havoc with my hunger!
    You seem to do it well, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss. YOU are doing fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive