Friday, August 6, 2010

Post # 233


Tomato day!!!
Turkey wrap for breakfast with Grey Poupon mustard, Laughing Cow wedge, turkey and tomato

TJ's egg white salad on Bimbo toast, TJ's muffin

Tomatoes and cottage cheese
Vitaop
Carrots with 4 egg whites (I will take this for my snack)

and stop on the way into work for a Frozen Yogurt. I have to work a weird shift 4pm to 9pm ... making up for leaving early one day a few weeks ago.






tomorrow I am going on a Food tour, humm should be interesting how I handle this eating situation...


see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture ---Frozen YogART!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm with Anne I like the yogart too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed at your yogART too. And yummy on the wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed at the yogurt too...very appetizing. That was good, Karla. Thanks for the laugh. Mmm, and the fudgy, peanut butter chip VitaTops...man, us Canadians are so hard done by.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive