Saturday, August 7, 2010

Post # 234
























Today was a 100% NON weight watcher day...

I went on the food tour and in the beginning, I was really careful, but then I was thinking, I am on a food tour, take a diet day off!!! so I did, I feel ok, kind of guilty and wondering how much I am going to have to pay next Thursday, BUT right back on the wagon!! I had oven roasted vegetables for dinner and 2 Vitatops, the food was so good!!! The tour was fun and had a lot of walking!! I also learned to take my camera!! It took me like 2 hours to get the pictures to go from my phone to the computer. BUT it was all worth it Santa Monica was beautiful!! The food tour was amazing!! Great day!! We even got to see some street performers and saw the original Muscle Beach.

see ya tomorrow... ____ of me that is

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I could have come for the food tour!!! Way to get right back on track and those roasted veggies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good - is that a deep-fried candy cane?
    Or a battered Letter J?
    You know I wanna go to Calif sooooo bad.
    *sigh* See ya next March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lightest most delicious churro I ever ate. When you come to california we have to check out the food tours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I bet this was fun! Everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A churro? Really? Never seen one look like that. Not fair Anne is going to CA and I want to go. not smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you just have to take the day off from the plan and enjoy the food tour. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CA in this case means California -
    Can't wait for March.
    Is it March yet?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive