Sunday, August 8, 2010

Post # 235

I had a turkey, mustard, Laughing Cow and tomato wrap for breakfast. I overdid it on the tomatoes, I had to eat a few before it would wrap. Vine ripened tomatoes are so much better than store bought, they don't even compare!

Work food: Tomato and cucumbers chopped up and I took cottage cheese to mix with it, TJ's egg white salad with Bimbo high fiber toast, muffin, egg whites, and I pitted a cup of cherries and had them with Greek yogurt, it was very good.


I had a Vitatop on the way to work and I took a container of the sugar free Carnation to add to an iced coffee, low point iced latte!! and FF half and half for my coffee






more tomatoes for dinner!! this time in balsamic vinegar

popcorn for desert


see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

4 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying the tomatoes from our garden! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good day. The cherries and greek yogurt sounds great. We have a ton of cherries in the fridge. Time to start removing the pits. Good idea. Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tomatoes too. What type of tortilla shells do you buy?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive