Monday, August 9, 2010

Post # 235

so yesterday I ate Vitatops late, for desert, 3 extra points

breakfast was an egg white Oroweat Bagel thin with tomatoes

weird day, I had oven roasted squash and mushrooms for an early snack. Vitaop. I took some Carnation SF creamer to add to an iced coffee

work food: Tomato and cucumber salad with cottage cheese, egg whites, muffin, TJ's egg white salad with High Fiber Bimbo toast and Greek yogurt. I ate the yogurt with a sliced apple, put a little Sweet and Low in the greek yogurt and almosted used the yogurt as a dip, very yummy!!

frozen yogurt for dinner

True Blood night!! Yeah for the DVR!!

see ya tomorrow.... less of me that is

3 comments:

  1. Do you get all your healthy food choices in during the day. It doesn't seem like it in your post but I don't have all the info. I try to get all of the WW healthy foods in but sometimes I struggle with the protein and 1 oils other than that I do good with the vegs, grains and dairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't pay any attention to that part of WW'ers. I eat protein every day, spray olive oil in the pan when I cook my eggs and spray it on my oven roasted vegetables as well as taking 2 fish oil tablets daily. I get my dairy in with all the yogurt and cottage cheese and FF half and half. I eat plenty of vegetables and at least one fruit a day, I drink 2 liters of water every day so I figure I am pretty much covered

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy fro-yo again, I see?
    MMM.....mm.....mmm..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive