Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Post # 236

Today was my day off, hence the massive number of pictures!!

popcorn was last night

egg white open faced sandwich with tomatoes


Vitatop


a turkey wrap

egg whites



Cherries and Greek yogurt


Frozen Yogurt!!! bomb diggity!!



I made green beans for lunch tomorrow, had a bowl (or two... one with 30g of dressing, and one with no dressing)

dinner was corn beef and cabbage, I didn't eat any corn beef (wow too many points for that stuff!!!) instead I had two bowls of cabbage, onions and carrots and I even had enough points to splurge a little and have margarine on my veggies!!


see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

2 comments:

  1. So what is Karla up to today? Mmmm, I love green beans and VitaTops. I'm sure with your wonderful menu above we will be seeing less of you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My order of VitaTops are coming today via Brown.. So excited. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive