Friday, August 13, 2010

Post # 239
















Good day!! started with a muffin

4 egg whites on an Oroweat thin with salsa

did grocery shopping with Erin, added SF Carnation creamer to an iced coffee

sorry for the blurry factor, Greek yogurt on top of peaches, soooo good

Frozen Yogurt

Gnu Bar
Spinach w peppers and onions and cherry tomatoes over Shiratke noodles with peanut sauce and a tiny bit of Parmesan cheese

Oh and a popcorn

total points for the day 22

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is



sorry for the out of order pictures, the blogger was being difficult

6 comments:

  1. When I was younger, I could eat more sweet things.
    Now that I am older, I can only look at them.
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, guess what I have in my fridge, Greek yogurt. And in my fruit bowl, one more peach. Guess what I am going to do with them? Uh hu, you got it; Greek yogurt on top of peaches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love greek yogurt and fruit! ...I love iced coffee with creamer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love Greek Yogurt and fruit too. My first thought as I'm logging into your blog is, "What did Karla eat today?" Great job, Karla.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive