Saturday, August 14, 2010

Post #240

WW candy bar was last night One of my weekly 35

egg white sandwich with salsa

work food: salad (I ate on this salad for 2 hours!!) Egg white salad with High Fiber toast, egg whites, Greek yogurt with a peach

Gnu bar

It was a Birthday celebration at work, and I looked up the points, only 4 so I indulged, so now I have used 5 of my weeklies because the planned food was exactly 22


I am so tired tonight and I have a busy week ahead of me. Going to bed early and konk out!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh that cupcake looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those WW bars scare me. I'm afraid I would lose my mind and eat the whole box at one sitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Vickie. I'm that way with some things as well...especially frozen treats. The GNU bar looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, one of the guys at work, his wife made them

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive