Monday, August 16, 2010

Post # 242

I found these California rolls last night, I forgot about them so I had one last night

Perishable inventory was this morning so I didn't take the time to eat breakfast at home, work food was: egg white salad with high fiber toast, muffin, egg whites, peach with Greek yogurt, and green beans with Dr P's veggie burger with one point of Parmesan cheese, California roll

So tired!! dragging my behind this morning, my bookkeeper was sweet enough to bring me a Starbucks

frozen yogurt on the way home

I have another inventory to go to tonight, I have to be in downtown Los Angeles at midnight!!! so I am going to go in read a bit (because reading always makes me sleepy) and knock out for about 5 hours and then off to work!!!

see ya tomorrow..... less of me that is

1 comment:

Blog Archive